Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Meal Plan 7/18-7/24

Photo by

It's another week which means it's time to share my meal plan! You'll notice breakfasts and lunch are the same each day but I vary it by using different veggies. Dinner is where it gets interesting.


For the adults: Two eggs from our backyard chickens and veggies. Whatever I have on hand but I especially like fried eggs with avocado and cilantro. Other days I make an egg scramble with leftover veggies.

For the kids: My son is allergic to eggs so he has bacon or sausage with fruit. My daughter usually has one egg and one sausage (or bacon strip) and fruit.


For the adults: Salad with protein and lemon olive oil dressing. Whatever veggies I have on hand and usually leftover protein from dinner. If I don't have any leftovers then I will slice up nitrate free deli meat and use that.

For the kids: My kids don't like salads but they will eat cut up veggies with a dipping sauce like primal ranch dip. Served with whatever protein I am having.


Monday: Rosemary chicken with pecan basil parley pesto

Tuesday: Chicken and fried cauliflower rice

Wednesday: Cranberry tuna salad from Primal Blueprint, Quick and Easy Meals

Thursday: Seasoned burgers with lots of veggies and without the bun- of course.

Friday: Roasted Chicken in the crock pot because it too hot to heat up the oven. Then I'm going to make bone broth also in the crock pot

Saturday: Beef and peppers stir fry

Sunday: Grilled Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce

You may also like:


  1. That looks delicious, I guess it's a good idea to plan out your meals for an entire week like that if you have an entire primal family to feed :)

  2. I just found this website. God I needed it. I struggle with meal planning...and with twins and a toddler (3 under 3) I end up starving myself because I don't know what to eat and don't want to eat sandwiches which for some reason I think is the simplest thing to eat. I need meal plan ideas and I am going to use yours. I know that Primal/Paleo is the responsible thing to do for my family and I...

  3. finally I have found another Mum who meal plans like I do. I eat pretty much the same thing for brekkie and lunch every day and then something different for dinner. Generally the dinner leftovers go into a lunch salad really. Some of the meal plans out there have you making something new each and every morning, and really I am up at 5 so creativity is at an all time low in the AM. Thank you for posting and keep it up!

    Another Primal Mummy of 2