Friday, August 12, 2011

How To Beat Junk Food Addiction- Free E-Book!

Photo by jenny downing

 Can you be addicted to junk food? This may be shocking but junk food addiction displays many of the same symptoms as drug addiction. 


Kris from Kris's Health Blog has just released a free new e book on how to beat junk food addiction. The book includes his experience with drug and junk food addiction and then outlines a 2 step plan to help you quit.

I read through his book and found lots of helpful information. I'm looking forward to applying it to my life and am excited to share this information with my readers.

While you're there check out Kris's blog for tons of helpful information like Is coffee bad for you, or is it good? and How to stop cravings for sugar and junk food.


You may also like:



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! This looks like a book I need! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable infoгmation. Fоrtunаte me I fоund your site
    unintеntionally, and I am ѕhockeԁ ωhy
    thiѕ twist of fаte did not hapρened іn advаnce!
    I boоkmaгked it.

    my web-site; http://survival-foods.com

    ReplyDelete